Meet Victoria Musa-Lyons
Over a career of twenty years, Victoria Musa has become recognized in the industry for her ability to help companies navigate the challenges of growth and change in a globalized marketplace. Known for her people-centric approach, she blends analytics, practical insight and business instincts to deliver solutions that yield top performing teams and bottom-line results benefitting all stakeholders.
Victoria operates by two core convictions: that people represent a company’s greatest resource, and that given the right tools, leaders can leverage their people’s abilities to resolve any problem.
To that end, she takes time to understand an organization’s unique DNA, assess individual talents and skills, and identify critically important priorities. Focusing on what’s right with a culture, she designs turnkey transition plans that build on strong relationships to achieve lasting positive outcomes.
Among Victoria’s successful projects:
- Designing performance development processes.
- Transforming a global procurement organization to achieve $50 million in savings.
- Coaching numerous executives, among them a CFO and a Chief of Engineering.
- Re-engineering a global HR organization.
- Facilitating a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program promoting healthy, inclusive, success for all organizations.
- Meeting and team facilitation; developing solutions to challenging issues of cultural and engagement.
Ms. Musa holds a Bachelor of Science in Communications from Wayland Baptist University.
Get in touch
We at HR Matters Global know that finding the right HR professional is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to understand your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.